Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tunnel

I just wanted to post this picture I took last night. I came across this ridiculously long subway entrance. The art on the walls may or may not be graffiti--I don't really know. Some parts of the tunnel had actual art sketches on the wall, but it blended in with the walls so well that you could barely see it. Anyway, the picture is slightly off-center. I was standing just left of the middle of the tunnel because there was a swarm of people right behind me and I was trying not to block the tunnel. But the lights weren't flush with the piping either, so it makes it look a little bit "off."

2 comments:

AllisonK said...

Jon, I'm really enjoying seeing your photography. Very inspiring.

I also loved hearing your story about your dad (that Montse linked). Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful!!!