Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time Lapse Test

Well the job hunt is still on-going, but I'm hoping something will come up soon. I've been applying and turning in resumes, and I've had a couple of interviews. Some of the places weren't hiring immediately though and won't be making a decision until the 2nd week in February. I'm not just sitting around waiting for them to call me back, but it would be nice to least know for sure...

In other news, I've been having a lot of fun with my new camera. Just recently I did some time lapse tests, and I tried to post the video here, but I don't know if it will load right or not. It was just of some geese down in Sugar House Park. I set my camera up to take a picture every three seconds, and then decided to play it back at eight frames a second. So nothing spectacular going on, just a few things moving in and out of the frame, but I'm still learning how to do it. Let me know what you guys think (or better yet, leave suggestions of something you would like to see done in time lapse...). And the clip should be able to play full-screen, but if not, click on the "vimeo" button.



Sugar House - Time Lapse from Jon on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

Dad was telling me about you trying the time lapse thing. Very neat. Hmm..for ideas, I don't know. An artist in action? I can't think of anything right now.